Join the Point Lookout, NY Chamber of Commerce Now
Why I should Become a member of the Point Lookout Chamber of Commerce...
Because the Chamber of Commerce unifies the public spirit of the Point Lookout community and directs it into useful and constructive channels.
Because I have an investment in the community that is enhanced by working with other businesses to benefit all.
Because my support yields many benefits in new industries, increased revenue, better health and safety, beneficial legislation, and an improved community.
Because the Chamber of Commerce depends on personal service and financial support to carry out its broad program of work to protect and advance business.
Because through the Chamber of Commerce I can best fulfill my obligations to the community where I have my business.
Because an active membership in my Chamber of Commerce carries with it a sense of accomplishment and inner satisfaction from the knowledge that I am doing my share of an important job.
Our membership is the driving force behind the Point Lookout Chamber of Commerce. Are you taking advantage of all the Chamber has to offer?
- Member referrals
- Advocacy within the community
- Inclusion in the Point Lookout Chamber of Commerce Directory
- Marketing on the Point Lookout Chamber of Commerce website (Advertising is also available)
- Chamber E-Mail and Newsletters
- Chamberís e-mail notices keep members updated on Chamber events and happenings in Point Lookout. Pictures of events will be posted on the Chamber website.
- Brochure, Literature and Business Card Display in the Kiosk
- A hot link to your Web site from the business directory on the Chamber's Web site (www.pointlookoutchamber.com) to increase name recognition and send visitors to your Web site
- Participation in events, promotional and advertising efforts
- Business networking opportunities through 'Business After Hours' get together.
- Appropriate member materials enclosed in relocation packages distributed each year to people planning to move or recently relocated to the area.
- Chamber dues are tax-deductible as a business expense